（昔、Harvard Business Reviewに乗っていた記事の引用。Manage Your Energy Instead of Time and Rejuvenate。仕事に対する見方をスイッチし、やる気をコントロールするのに便利。あとで訳します）
- Defuse negative emotions— irritability, impatience, anxiety, insecurity— through deep abdominal breathing.
- Fuel positive emotions in yourself and others by regularly expressing appreciation to others in detailed, specific terms through notes, emails, calls, or conversations
- Look at upsetting situations through new lenses. For example ...
- Adopt a “reverse lens” to ask, “What would the other person in this conflict say, and how might he be right?”
- Use a “long lens” to ask, “How will I likely view this situation in six months?”
- Employ a “wide lens” to ask, “How can I grow and learn from this situation?”